Provence | Traditional Provencal Mas With Pool
Co-Ownership | You pay a fraction of the price | You pay a fraction of the running costs and taxes | The smart way to own your second home
Photos are before the renovation/upgrade/furniture update
209,000 € (1/8TH SHARE)
235.00 m2 LIVING SURFACE
9,800.00 m2 PLOT
This is a recently renovated Provencal farmhouse in the tranquil Saumane-de-Vaucluse, a historic village in Provence that sits atop a hill overlooking the Sorgue river. The property spans nearly a hectare of beautifully landscaped land, including serene outdoor seating areas, a large 15m x 4m pool, and an adjacent pool house. The farmhouse has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, with the ground floor consisting of a kitchen and two living spaces (one with an office), and the first floor features three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The fourth bedroom is on the second floor next to a shower room.
The farmhouse exudes a peaceful atmosphere that perfectly reflects the surrounding Provençal landscape. It is conveniently located just outside L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, only a few kilometres away, and is less than an hour from Marseille airport and 45 minutes drive from Avignon TGV station. Amenities include a pool, pool house, landscaped garden, fireplace, and central heating.
Provencal farmhouse with a large pool in Saumane-De-Vaucluse, France:
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Recently renovated farmhouse in peaceful Saumane-de-Vaucluse, a historic Provencal village on a hill overlooking the Sorgue River, just a few kilometres from L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- Situated on nearly a hectare of landscaped land with multiple serene outdoor seating areas, a large 15m x 4m pool, and an adjacent pool house
- The ground floor includes the kitchen and two living spaces, one of which includes an office; the first floor has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the fourth bedroom located on the second floor next to a shower room
- Peaceful atmosphere amid the beautiful Provençal landscape
- Conveniently located just outside L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, 45 minutes drive from Avignon TGV station, and less than an hour from Marseille airport
- Amenities include a pool, pool house, landscaped garden, fireplace, and central heating.
SOME OF THE STANDARD AMENITIES
Professionally decorated | Fully Equipped
Fully furnished | Own storage for the owners
Co-Ownership Details | 44 days/year per 1/8th share | Own year-round storage | Price for 1/8th share (you can buy 1-4 shares) | Turnkey fully equipped & furnished | Will be fully upgraded by interior designer
You can let the property to generate income when you are not staying (contact us for exceptions)
It takes only a minute and we can send you the best properties to fit your requirements.